To change the way Here Comes the Bus (HCTB) contacts you, follow these steps:
- Click My Account.
- In the My Contacts box, you can stop email notifications from being sent to you by unchecking the box to the right of your email address.
- To no longer receive push notifications, uncheck the box to the right of your device's name (such as Elizabeth's Pixel 6a in the preceding figure).
- To delete either type of notification, click Delete to its right (and then Delete in the warning dialog box).
- To update your email settings, click Edit to the right of your email address.
The Update Contacts dialog box will appear.
- To change your contact name or email address, select the current text, type the new value, and then click Save.
- To add a contact, such as an email address for your spouse or student, click Add in the My Contacts box.
- In the Update Contacts dialog box for the new contact, provide a contact name and email address and then click Save.
Note: There is no way to add a push notification contact on the HCTB website. You need to use the mobile device you want to add to your account. See Adding a Push Contact to Your Account for details.