If you've just happened upon this Help article and would like to see how to quickly find the Here Comes the Bus (HCTB) Knowledge Base (KB) again using the app, plus how to find help with the topic you need, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to HCTB. (See Logging In to Here Comes the Bus for details, if needed.)
The Here Comes the Bus Home screen will appear.
- Tap Help at the bottom right of the screen.
The Help screen will appear.
- Tap Contact Support.
The HCTB Knowledge Base, chock-full of useful articles such as this one, will appear.
- Type the topic you are looking for in the Search field at the top, keeping it to as few words as possible (one keyword, preferably, such as "track").
Note: You could also scroll down and look through the available articles. Usually, though, you'll get better results if you use the Search feature.
Matching articles will appear as you type.
- If the topic you need appears, tap it to read the article.
Note: The article folders named beginning with "App -" and "Website -" are specific to using HCTB in the app and on the website, respectively. Keep that in mind when you select the article you need.
- If you need more search results, tap in the Search bar.
Associated articles will appear in a list.
- Scroll down to see all the results and select the article you need.
Note: To see how the KB articles are organized, go to What Help Is Available in the Here Comes the Bus Knowledge Base?.